What is payment system Wallet One?
W1 is digital payment system, that provides financial transfers between members of the system in real time and is also suitable for service payments. 5 000 000 customers are united in the system worldwide. W1 Multi-functional systems of online payments allows users to make payments via mobile phone or computer. You are able to pay mobile operators, cable TV, Internet, Web-hosting, bank loans, special services and security systems, as well as online shipping and other services.
Wallet One payment system provides the following capabilities:
• Mobile operators service fees, internet, utilities, satellite and loan arrears
• Transfers between service users, including password-protected transfers
• Transfer of digital money to the other payment systems (e.g. WebMoney, Yandex, Qiwi and other)
• System top up with credit card, payment terminals and more
• Transferring money to a friend
• Make templates
• Free SMS and e-mail transaction notifications
• Wide range of top up and cash out points
• Transfers to bank accounts